I Don’t Feel Threatened By Olamide Or Phyno – Rapper Yung6ix

Onome Onokohwomo better known by his stage name Yung6ix Nigerian hip hop recording artist, popularly known for his rap style and lyrical punchlines, has come out to declare his intentions of being a billionaire and a music mogul in the industry.

Speaking to Sunday Scoop, Yung6ix says; “My ambition is to become a billionaire and I am consciously working towards that. That is why I titled my last EP, Billionaire Ambitions.

I have my eyes set on being a music mogul so that I can empower other young artistes out there. Even now, I try to do that as I regularly give out cash on my social media platforms because I love helping people.”
The Money Is Relevant crooner further added that he does not feel threatened by his counterparts, Olamide and Phyno who happen to be demi-gods in the game.

He Said, the sky is wide enough for every bird,“I have a very good relationship with Olamide and Phyno and I don’t feel threatened by any of them. I believe that the sky is wide enough for every bird to fly and I am thankful that I have my own market and fans who love me.
Previous
Next Post »

EmoticonEmoticon